Welcome To Travel World

What do you know about hobby ?

                                     Hobby | This is an activity that we choose it for pleasure and often like to do it but we are not serious about it.  Typically hobby is completely involved with our leisure time. This is one of my unique blog that i reveled all my travel experiences here. Keep staying with me to get daily updates about our travel history.

travel-hobby-best-nature
         

             Many man many minds. Someone chooses their hobbies as news collecting, watching movies, listening music, playing, paintings, photography and traveling. On the other side somebody chooses their hobbies as cooking, dancing, book collecting, body building, diary writing, gardening, video gaming, swimming etc .
  
              Actually there are above hundreds of different hobbies in the world we like most to do or enjoy at our leisure time. It depends on our time & mentality that how a person like to spent his leisure time. I have some hobbies and i always get priority to cooking, news collecting and blogging at my leisure time. 
            
                   Whatever everyone says, traveling is my best hobby and i have a special passion related with it. I expect someday i am gonna travel in the world.


Travel-hobby-river-tour
       
               According to me, the times of this globalization, we the human beings are a single of machine. We have to do a lot of works our daily lives. Sometimes we feel so boring & exhausted  ourselves in the work. In that case only traveling can break our dull routine and keep us active both mentally and physically. After traveling a lot of places we will know different climates, cultures, history and languages.

travel-hobby-imagine-best



              In this blog, i will share different types of people hobbies and my personal experience of traveling. what did i achieve some adventurous tour ? What happened to me at some terrible situation ? Some unbelievable story of me. If you visit this blog continuously, you can acquire a  psychological power i believe. Traveling is a well exciting and expensive hobby. So if you are fond of traveling then you can increase your spiritual power to interaction with people. I hope traveling is only one way that we will learn new things everyday and it keeps our mind and body refresh.

2 comments: